Sunday, February 13, 2011

All about me

Hi Everyone!
Let me introduce myself.  As many of you all ready know, I am a para educator at Barre Town School.  I am also a wife and mom of twins (boy/girl) who are juniors at Spaulding High.

At Barre Town, I am a Administrative Assistant for the Special Educators K-4 and teach Reading and Math to 3rd and 4th grade IEP students.  I, also, work in the Math Lab for the other half of my day.  We work with grades 1-6 on Tier 2 services.   I have been at Barre Town for 6 years.  Prior to coming to Barre Town, I was the assistant kindergarten teacher at St. Monica's School for 5 years.  I really enjoy working with the little ones!

As a mom of teenagers who will soon be 17,  we are constantly on the go.  Our daughter plays field hockey and ice hockey pretty much year-round.  Our son runs cross country in the fall and plays ice hockey and lacrosse, as well.  We can be found at a sporting event most every weekend!   Although, they are now driving themselves so that has certainly lessened my running!

As well as a para,wife and  mom, I sell Longaberger baskets and pottery.  I have been selling for about 4 years and collecting for about 12 years. As you can probably imagine, I have quite a collection!   Longaberger for me is an addiction!  There is nothing like the smell of a new basket!  :)

I am looking forward to this class and getting to know each of you a little better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment